As I said, you can choose not to answer, or just answer someand leave the rest. Thank you if you do choose to answer some of them though.
My name is Kristen Kim and I’m a writer for Complex Magazine. I’m looking to do a story on Kristen Stewart’s massive fanbase and was wondering if I could chat with anyone at your site. Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for getting back to me. Some q’s:
– When did you start your site, and why did you feel the need to?
– At what point did you decide you were a Kristen Stewart fan?
– Since you’ve been a fan for a while, have you noticed a shift in the public’s perception of her? When did that happen do you think?
– How would you describe the general demographic of K Stew fans?
– Did you notice her acting improve? Was there a moment you took her more seriously as an actor? A specific film?
– How do you feel about the speculations about her dating – first Robert Pattinson, the Huntsman director, her girlfriend? Do you personally keep tabs?
– Why do you think so many people are obsessed with Kristen?
Might ask you some follow-ups but let’s go from there 🙂
– Do you mind me asking how old you are, or at least your general age range?
You can also choose to stay anonymous. Thank you for your time !