|Complex Magazine – Kristen fanbase article.|
As I said, you can choose not to answer, or just answer someand leave the rest. Thank you if you do choose to answer some of them though.
My name is Kristen Kim and I’m a writer for Complex Magazine. I’m looking to do a story on Kristen Stewart’s massive fanbase and was wondering if I could chat with anyone at your site. Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for getting back to me. Some q’s:
– When did you start your site, and why did you feel the need to?
– At what point did you decide you were a Kristen Stewart fan?
– Since you’ve been a fan for a while, have you noticed a shift in the public’s perception of her? When did that happen do you think?
– How would you describe the general demographic of K Stew fans?
– Did you notice her acting improve? Was there a moment you took her more seriously as an actor? A specific film?
– How do you feel about the speculations about her dating – first Robert Pattinson, the Huntsman director, her girlfriend? Do you personally keep tabs?
– Why do you think so many people are obsessed with Kristen?
Might ask you some follow-ups but let’s go from there 🙂
– Do you mind me asking how old you are, or at least your general age range?
You can also choose to stay anonymous. Thank you for your time !
Craig William Macneill, who made his directorial debut with last year’s horror thriller The Boy, will direct Lizzie Borden, a psychological thriller based on the infamous 1892 murders of the Borden family.
Chloe Sevigny, who is in Cannes with her short film Kitty, which is premiering in the Critics Week, and Kristen Stewart, also in Cannes with two films, are attached to star in Lizzie Borden, as The Hollywood Reporter exclusively reported. The story centers on the true events that led up to the grisly ax murders of Borden’s father and stepmother in Massachusetts.
Sevigny will play the titular character, a young woman who longs for freedom from her controlling father. She finds friendship with a young maid named Bridget (Stewart), and their relationship soon escalates to attraction, love and bloody vengeance.
Borden was tried and acquitted for the murder of her parents, and no one else was ever charged.
Bryce Kass wrote the script for Lizzie Borden, which Naomi Despres is producing. The Solution’s Lisa Wilson and Josh Deitell are selling foreign rights in Cannes and WME is handling domestic.
Pieter Van Hees, who previously was attached to direct, exited for scheduling reasons. Macneill made his feature film directorial debut was The Boy, which premiered at the 2015 SXSW Film Festival and was released by Chiller. He also is directing the series SyFy’s Channel Zero: Candle Cove, as well as the remainder of the first season. Macneill is repped by WME and Gotham Group.
“Craig has the perfect vision for the film that is centered around the complicated relationship between two powerful women,” said The Solution’s Myles Nestel. “He knows how to unravel the many psychological layers and seemingly fragile character of the infamous Lizzie Borden who is driven to commit a hideous murder.”